Wednesday, September 5, 2012

A weekend away

 My final week of summer, I went to visit my Aunt and Uncle in New Jersey. Going there is always a treat. 
One of the days my Aunt and I went to Bridge Water Mall and got some beauty goodies.
  I thought I'd share some photos from my trip!


We had an amazing lunch at Lambertville Station. This sparkling lemonade was amazing. 


My uncle and I went to the Farmer's Market that Saturday morning and got some fresh veggies and fruits. 
After we went to this great Italian Bakery. It's even been in the NY Times.
 I loved how rustic and sentimental the whole shop was.


Mini Fishtail breads exude summer to me.


I just thought this looked beautiful.
yay tea

Thanks for reading.

Have a lovely day, whatever you do.

 chels

No comments:

Post a Comment